Bee in my Bonnet Row 1


Have you seen Lori Holt’s new Bee in My Bonnet Row Along? It sounded like a fun event and we thought we would hop right in! You can find all of the details on this event on Lori’s Bee in My Bonnet blog.

I have been inspired by Lori’s blog for quite a long time. She is so talented and I would love to sew everything she sews since I love everything she makes! I am still regretting not joining her Farmer’s Wife QAL so I decided not to let this Row Along pass me by!

I chose to sew with Pam Kitty Morning’s collection and here is my row:


Debbie chose to sew with 1930’s prints from her stash and here is her row:


Cheryl chose to sew with a combination of Aneela Hoey's Sew Stitchy, Sweetwater fabrics and Lakehouse fabrics.



We will be back in two weeks to show you our Row #2s, after Lori posts the next row tutorial.

Come join the fun and sew along with us! You can post your pictures on Lori’s Flickr group. We can’t wait to see what you decide to sew with!

Labels: ,